Russian government approved the implementation plan for the state program “Development of Aircraft Industry for 2013-2025” for 2014 and the 2015-2016 period, stated at the government’s website.
The corresponding government decree №1395-r signed on July 25th 2014 was posted at the website on July 28th 2014. The draft government decree was elaborated by Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade.
«The implementation plan for the state program “Development of Aircraft Industry for 2013-2025” (the program was approved by the government decree №303 signed on April 15th 2014) for 2014 and the 2015-2016 period was elaborated in order to monitor the program’s status», - said in the notes to the decree.
The plan includes the list of milestones and milestone dates for each project specified in the state program. The most important ones are:
- final assembly and the first flight of MS-21 prototype (2016);
- development of a light multi-role aircraft prototype (seating 19 passengers) and finalization of the working design documentation for a commuter aircraft seating 9 passengers (2016);
- obtaining the certificate issued by Aviation Registry of IAC for Mi-38 helicopter (2015);
- maiden flight of a flying testbed of the advanced high-speed helicopter (2015);
- maiden flight of Ka-62 multi-role helicopter (2014).
«A total of 69 milestones have been included in the plan for 2014-2016 period (the previous plan comprised 47 milestones). 51 out of 69 milestones have been included in a step-by-step implementation plan comprising annual indicators, which allow reaching the target values set by the presidential decree №596 signed on May 12th 2012 «About long-term state economic policy», - the government noted.